fx-1 problem

lol its some sick :):):):) well hopefully my problem is fixed 2morrow and norcal is gay no one rides out here and quick ? is b stock what u use for the side rails???

KR

www.krlines.com
If turf is what your talking about, I use diamond cut on the rails. I use white turf on my ski to bring out its bling.

There are a lot of guys in nor cal that ride. My cousins ride in Sacramento. Lot of guys go to Pismo.

im like 20 miles north of sac but the diamond cut b stock will work its 30$ a sheet and pismo is no where near me i plan on goin to the delta this year if me and the fx1 r getting along

yeah bone stock with ride plate and grate just got it plan on the conversion pump when ever i can find a pump and a pipe dont know much about fixing the skis up or what pipe to get but from what i read the pump is a must

FxOne

FxI
Factory B pipe. the Fx1 B pipe is hard to find but any B pipe will make a day and night difference. after that, i would put a aftermarket head on for higher compression and the carbon fiber reeds in the intake made a nice increase on my ski

FxOne

FxI
after you put a pipe on you will need a aftermarket CDI so you can up the rev limit. you will constantly hit the limit with a pipe and stock CDI. its a easy mod. to do yourself

well i want a pipe that will fit and thats good to know im fine with spending money on a pipe because its a constderable difference but one horse power here one there 300$ later not to cool and i want it to stay dependeable

KR

www.krlines.com
My ski has a mild head and a superjet pump. Huuuge improvement over the stock setup. I signed a document saying that I will not get a b pipe until I backflip. B pipes supposedly give you around 20+hp. Skills first, engine later...

f**k if i know i dumped gas in the carb blew on the lines got some pressure and she runs beautiful

Top Bottom