FX-1 FX-1 Upholstered Mats

Anyone have pics of upholstered mats/pads on their fx-1? I see HT turf jobs but haven't seen many upholstered skis. Looking to get some ideas. I am pretty sure Jettrim still does them, but they don't show anything on their website. Not sure about AP Designs though.

I know its not exactly what you mean but i have vinyl gunwales and chinpad with HT tray. Made the vinyl wraps myself fairly easily
0610090032.jpg

I know its not exactly what you mean but i have vinyl gunwales and chinpad with HT tray. Made the vinyl wraps myself fairly easily
0610090032.jpg

Thanks for the pic. I am considering painting my bumpers and pivot cover black like you did. Did you use special paint/prep for the plastic parts? I have seen some botched jobs with paint flaking badly on other skis.

Thanks for the pic. I am considering painting my bumpers and pivot cover black like you did. Did you use special paint/prep for the plastic parts? I have seen some botched jobs with paint flaking badly on other skis.

I used a krylon fusion paint designed for plastic. It isnt holding up too well on the nose bumper but its a sort peice. All the hard plastic is holding up ok but can chip pretty easy if you hit something.
Best bet is to replace the front sorf bumper with turf and paint the rest. I think there is a primer for plastic which will help alot from what ive heard but i was in a hurry to get rid of the purple and ride!

Top Bottom