Surfriding FX Mafia vs. Clean Surf 10/1/2011

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
These Photos where taken by Richard Dutton, a Professional Photographer who has come to be a part of the family here at the Cove in NJ. He shoots us and is able to print his photos right from his truck on the beach....Ask the guys who rode Corsons Inlet.

These photos are available to purchase....Contact Richard at Eastcoasthp@aol.com

IMG_4993~SL.jpgIMG_5117~SL.jpgIMG_5096~SL.jpgIMG_5072~SL.jpgIMG_5066~SL.jpgIMG_5047~SL.jpgIMG_5042~SL.jpgIMG_5038~SL.jpgIMG_5026~SL.jpgIMG_5137~SL.jpg

Yellow SJ - Bobert
Gel Coat SJ - JoeB
Blue SJ - Vince
Green FX - Special FX
White FX - FlashFX
Green FX- Wavehog
Red FX - TJSCool914

Dmac80sc

Site Supporter
^^^^^ I am liking that too. Making me REALLY want to move to the beach and get to ride stuff like that. The lake is not much fun when there are no big boats.

joe b

depth tester
Nice!!!! That was some fun stuff!!! I'm digging the in the pocket shot too.... Who took that pic??? Any more or do I need to hit up Richard??? Thanks for posting.... Now I want to ride

ntrsspray

I do DUMB THINGS!!
Rich has all the shots. Joe I'll call you tomorrow after I look for that drive shaft with his #

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics This one is the shiznit!!
attachment.php

Bobert540

Site Supporter
There are a lot more pics from that day. It's always a blast watching Wavehog, Flash-FX, Specialfx and Joe B. It was a killer day especially since they were calling for FLAT surf!

Top Bottom