FX-1 FX1 Turf With Footholds Questions

Hey guys so I have an FX1 with 24/7 footholds not sure what model but I need to re turf and I don't think the blowion kits work so what size sheet do you recommend? Also I'm doing dimoand cut

95FX1

brrrrraaaaaappppppp
bro get the blowsion kit...unless ur a good turf'er...

just my 2cents

i got a big set of holds and the blowsion pre cut.......AWESOME and easy

worth the extra cash in my mind 1000000%

i did sheet last year.....not so good

just sayin

The Blowsion kit is worthless if you want to do a good job. I would more than highly recommend just buying a sheet of hydro turf and using the "tape technique". I've done one superjet this way that have turned out amazing and I'm about to do it on my FX-1. I've turfed two other super jets using the Blowsion kits but you have to trim them anyway. They are only cut to a ballpark fit. Do yourself a favor, save some money, and do a better job by just cutting the turf yourself. Those Blowsion :):):):)s have :):):):)ed me more than gonce and they don't give a :):):):) since they have a monopoly on the market. Don't give those niggers any more money than you have to.

The "tape technique" I'm referring to is simply taping blue painter's tape on your ski where you want the turf, peeling the pieces of tape off your ski in one piece, laying the tape on the sheet of turf, and cutting the turf from the tape "stensil". Turns out panty droppers ever time. Good luck, bros.

Top Bottom