Fx2?

Dente in Brazil buit that Ski for Ivo who is pictured riding it.

Now it sits un-loved in a rack at Dente's shop. I almost bought it from Ivo in 05...
If any one wants it, let me know...I am sure you could get it cheap even with the shipping.

Now it sits un-loved in a rack at Dente's shop. I almost bought it from Ivo in 05...
If any one wants it, let me know...I am sure you could get it cheap even with the shipping.

I stand corrected. Does half right count LOL:notworthy:

Like Ross said, this is from Dentinho, he made that for Ivo Sehn, for the nationals

champs in brazil.... Its just a FX-1 with lowered bracket, hood channeled.... and

changed to etanol....

DsmRacing

Wannabe Freerider
Ross C you need to clear out your PM box.

Hey Ross,

I'm looking for another FX-1 Hull, the FX2 looks pretty sweet, curious what you could get it for and what it would come with shipped to FL 33621. PM me with the details.

Melmack

(Timothy)
The first fx I ever saw(And almost bought) was just like this. Some guy in Michigan did the same mod. I have been trying to figure it out ever since. It seems the hood mod wouldnt be that tricky. There's already a channel there on mine. Just need to get a skinnier pole(Like an octane pole). The trick is fabing the lowered beacket and making it strong enough. Anyone know how they did this? I was thinking of using thick aluminum on the outside in place of the pivot cover becoming a very large and strong mount for the bracket. This would also fill the recesed area where the cover was. That FX2 one at the beginning of this post looks simmilar to what I'm talking about. Any Ideas?

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..

ross, I know this is a semi-old post, but are there any detailed pictures of that fx-2? thanks bro.

Top Bottom