FYI hydroturf info

ive never had an issue with the cut turf. ive used the diamond and i have also seen plenty of nice turf jobs with the waffle. but i also undestand what yor sayin about tryin to stretch it around bends with heat, it takes a lot of care and patience.

swapmeet

Brotastic
I called Friday and spoke to a lady. She explained that HT has moved to a 4 day/ 10 hour work week. She was very helpful and answered my questions.

I'm planing on ordering black and blue diamond cut soon. I didn't know about the discount, or the waffle cut. Good to know.

I've bought the groove cut wood look before. The brushed finish is a little thicker b/c its done by the manufactuer vs being done in house. When I recieved my samples I though they were thinner but its just the brushed vs unbrushed finished.

I didn't know they didn't take phone orders, kinda weird.

baxt3r

BBQ
Phone orders seem like the last thing you'd want to get rid of. If a server goes down you aren't making money until it's fixed. You can do the accounting and fulfillment stuff the old-fashioned way, so I'm told.

swapmeet

Brotastic
Ok, talked to HT again this morning.

I asked about the discount and the phone orders for ya'll.

The discount is 15%, just list that your a x-h20 forum member, and your s/n.

About the online ordering... Per the lady I spoke with, because they take so many custom orders they ended up with a lot of people saying "no, thats not what I asked for" and they were forced to eat product.
By going through on-line only, there is no question what you ordered. If its wrong, its their fault. This could very well play into the problems some of you expressed. This might help weed out (internally) the source of the mistakes. Either way, making custom prodcut and not getting paid for it is what will run a business into the ground.

In response to the server issue comment... seriously? They're gonna pick up the phone... regardless of what your calling about.
If you and say:

"Say Brah, yer server's like... down? I'm in like mad need of some sick snow camo waffle cut, can you hook it up?"

I'm sure they'll take your order. Brah. LOL...

It would seem clear that the reason they are down to 4 day work weeks is because biz is down or slow. I am stoked about the 15 percent discount, but I dont mind paying full price. HT has always been good to me. It is a drag when you your order gets screwed up, but they always make it good. Lets SUPPORT our FRIENDS in the industry in these tough times.

Top Bottom