Galveston/Surfside Sunday

Murdock

'03 SJ
Swellinfo.com is calling for shoulder high waves in Surfside and Galveston on Sunday. I am going to go to one or the other if anyone is interested. High of 80 gonna be sweeeet.

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
My girlfriend is coming in town, so I can't say with any certainty that she would be down for heading to the beach. But.... yesterday was my birthday so she might have to let me.:fingersx:

I'll let you know, shoot me a text if you don't hear from me.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
My girlfriend is coming in town, so I can't say with any certainty that she would be down for heading to the beach. But.... yesterday was my birthday so she might have to let me.:fingersx:

I'll let you know, shoot me a text if you don't hear from me.

Translation: My G/F wears the pants in this relationship. I will ask her if I can go, but I doubt I can. Shoot me a text later and I will tell you she said I cant go at that time.

Not wishin him a H/B cuz I did yesterday on FB.

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
Translation: My G/F wears the pants in this relationship. I will ask her if I can go, but I doubt I can. Shoot me a text later and I will tell you she said I cant go at that time.

Not wishin him a H/B cuz I did yesterday on FB.

Uh wrong....
Translation: My girl is driving 4 hours to see me and I would like to spend time with her. If she is against driving another hour and a half to be cold and miserable while I ride I can understand that. I also just talked to her and she said "I won't ride cause it will be way too cold, but if you want to go I'm all for it."

Now, the question is if my hood will be in a usable state by Sunday since I am currently in the process of doing the hoodliner mod.

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Uh wrong....
Translation: My girl is driving 4 hours to see me and I would like to spend time with her. If she is against driving another hour and a half to be cold and miserable while I ride I can understand that. I also just talked to her and she said "I won't ride cause it will be way too cold, but if you want to go I'm all for it."

Now, the question is if my hood will be in a usable state by Sunday since I am currently in the process of doing the hoodliner mod.

Arent I always? Hey I do have a spare SQ hood you can use if needed. I bought it to mod and its still like new.

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
YEah problem is the stock hood hooks location wont work with my modded SN pole bracket since the hooks have been moved about an inch out on either side....

I need a damn HAzzard bracket and then it wouldn't be a problem...

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
YEah problem is the stock hood hooks location wont work with my modded SN pole bracket since the hooks have been moved about an inch out on either side....

Oh yea I forgot you had the round pole and conversion bracket.

it's too bad you don't have a roommate that has a perfectly running ski and who is also out of town this weekend.

oh wait.

Same roommate that said he didn't want to put his ski in salt water.....

false.

i was joking about how skis always break in the salt.

edit: just make sure that start/stop doesn't get stuck... gotta "warm it up" by shoving the lanyard in and out a few times.

or at least that's what she said.

Last edited:
Top Bottom