Other garage full of jet skis

How about a house full? I have a superjet, a 91 55sx, an 87 js550, a 93 650sx and an x2 all in my lounge room, and i may be picking up a 96 x4 soon too Ill get pics soon!

I thought I was bad....2 superjets, 1 550, 2 old seadoo GTX's. You guys have some nice toys!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Make sure you give your address and the time you are at work when you put pics of what is in your garage on the internet. This is stupid!

I agree, just changed my profile pic because of this thread. We all know pretty much what we got but there is no reason to advertise it. Use caution, don't want to see a thread about stolen ski!

I agree, just changed my profile pic because of this thread. We all know pretty much what we got but there is no reason to advertise it. Use caution, don't want to see a thread about stolen ski!

I very much doubt thieves are trolling online to find out somebody that has a lot of toys in their garage, then hoping to piece together addresses which may or may not be within 3,500 miles of the thieves, then plan out a heist. By this logic posting anything on autotrader or craigslist is much more dangerous.

anybody that posts on here has some kind of toys in their garage, at least one ski. many people (in general) have very expensive CARS in their garages too. If you drive up the street in an affluent neighborhood, you can probably guarantee $50,000+ in cars in any given garage.

is a lot easier to simply see a trailer full of toys heading home and then tail you for a few mins, or drive by while you're working with the door up, to plan a LOCAL heist, than to troll on here and try to piece together location, etc, etc, etc.

Last edited:
Honestly this thread is for people who want to see some awesome skis, posting a picture of your skis will do no harm, go bitch somewhere else.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I was up to 9 at one time. Now I just have two standups.

Everyone of them was a complete and running ski, ready for the water. No dust collectors or neglected projects in my garage.

5194.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom