GaSs's 1100 Blaster build

Hey guys ,

I'm in the process of building a 1100 blaster , I bought a 2nd blaster that somebody had sprayed blue , they did a nasty job so I'm busy sanding it down and removing the polystyrene

Current parts :
1100 motor from 96 Zxi
-fresh crank from Jetmaniac
- Pro X 81mm Top end
- got a clean set of CDKII carbs
- Raddudes conversion with underseat water box
- full jet ski solutions electrical box , must say this is my favourite part , the kind of work John does is amazing , he also answered all my questions as this is the first time doing something like this , highly recommend his products !!! See photos of the box

First starting with the hull, not sure how far to sand it down but the previous owner did a nasty blue paint . It's gonna take some time but it's gonna be totally worth it .

If anybody has any advice or anything just post as I am learning as I go , I might do some minor reinforcements on the hull just to be safe .

agejygeb.jpg

tesemave.jpg
jeme3a4u.jpg
azaburat.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Also, I would like to dry out the pipe but not so keen on use a small jet on the stinger in-case it gets blocked as it is a recreational ski, is there any other simpler ways to mod the exhaust system?

Does it help "truing" the hull on waveblasters?

How do I fasten the nuts on the back side of my exhaust exit, should I cut open the hull or use screws instead of nut/bolt?
photo 1 (1).JPG

Busy sanding the thing but dam its a big job because it was re sprayed already, wanna get all the old paint off and do it properly.
photo 2 (1).JPG

Last edited:

AZRIDER

stupid desert
I use rivets and some heavy duty sealer
what are the details for your exhaust plan: I just took my 1100 WB1 apart tonight- im starting from scratch again- ran great for 2 years, but it can be better I was always chasing exhaust leaks and wanna go to dual exhaust... or something it is the part of the build im having problems making a decision on

even though I dont quite understand the picture

I use rivets and some heavy duty sealer
what are the details for your exhaust plan: I just took my 1100 WB1 apart tonight- im starting from scratch again- ran great for 2 years, but it can be better I was always chasing exhaust leaks and wanna go to dual exhaust... or something it is the part of the build im having problems making a decision on

even though I dont quite understand the picture

Hey,

I have the rad dudes rear waterbox which I am going to plumb over the from Right hand side. Did you have issues with this system leaking? How did you dry the pipe out, I am not so keen on using a Main Jet in the stinger incase it gets blocked.

Nice build so far! I used stainless sheetmetal screws first go around on my exhaust outlet and that didnt work for long haha. Ended up using sealant and rivets now.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Looking good, yes truing does help on a blaster hull especially a high speed one with 1100 in it.

motoman3000

ride
Site Supporter
Use this
image.jpg
before the stinger and jet. Just did the dry pipe mod and ordered mine. Yep there's a bunch info on this subject over on pwct

Okay awesome, My brother runs one on his RXP, does that filter small debris which would block a small main jet? I looked at that and thought a tiny spec of dirt could still get through.

AZRIDER

stupid desert
i built my own water box before, their were inherent flaws in design that were constant issues. Im pretty sure Im gonna go with rad dude's waterbox and mounts this time around.

Top Bottom