Gave a guy a heart attack today.

We went out for the first time this year just to see how the skis ran. and gave a guy a heart attack. We just unloaded the skis, and were sitting there letting them warm up. one guy rode out very slow in the no wake zone (as slow as possible with out you getting drug behind the ski) a guy with his jet boat still on the trailer FREAKED OUT started yelling at the kid this is a bleeping no wake zone yadda yadda yadda. We just said ok were sorry and went on with our business. my other budy came back from the truck and said the cops have been called because we were riding wreckless. The guy in the jet boat left with 2 other people and came back about 20 min later. He then basicly got carried up the top of the boat launch holding his chest and the ambulance showed up. and then the cops and then the fire truck. The cops came up to us and started questioning us. we told them everything that had happened. the Cop was pretty cool and just said well i believe that you weren't riding wrecklessly but whatever you did you gave him a heart attack.
What the? you cant just say that? was it our fault the guy flipped out over nothing and raised his blood pressure too much? I feel bad for the guy but i think he brought it on himself. Just another thing leading to people not liking us. OK Rant/WTF? done

i would've liked to be there to hear and see all sides of that story.
well not really! it's not that important.

Last edited:
Top Bottom