Gave a guy a heart attack today.

LOL. What launch was that at?

It was grain growers in lewiston. I checked the paper and I didn't see anything except my 4 star horiscope that said "Don't blame yourself for other people's moods." concience clear! This is a pretty small town and chances are I know someone related to him so I'm sure this wont be the end of it.

Last edited:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
"No Wake Zone" means slowest speed to SAFELY navigate/maintain control of your vessel. So it does vary depending upon the vessel.

I am waiting to go through a zone (on my knees) and have some douche tell me to slow down.

:Banane57:

It's happened to me at the causeway.

FyrHazard

Ski Eat Sleep Repeat
That guy had it coming if he got that worked up that easily. The cop was probably just messin with you. I wouldn't call that an accusation.

It was grain growers in lewiston. I checked the paper and I didn't see anything except my 4 star horiscope that said "Don't blame yourself for other people's moods." concience clear! This is a pretty small town and chances are I know someone related to him so I'm sure this wont be the end of it.

Weird, that's the one launch I've never had problems at.

This brings up an interesting point as I just got my first standup recently. Do you guys get hassled/ ticketed /warnings from water patrol officers if you are going the minimum speed you can and still stand-up in the tray?? Or does the law expect you to kneel in the tray and idle? Just curious what other's experiences have been with the law and various interpretations..
Please, always kneel in a no wake zone , the law enforcement officers seem to expect that. However, in VA Beach I was ordered once by the local water police to drag behind the ski 'cause that would make less of a wake.lol

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
Generating revenue. Save yourself the misery & kneel or drag... whatever. Municipalities everywhere need money.
It doesn't stop with the pavement. The orders are out. WRITE TICKETS.

Top Bottom