Gen 3 Bob Exhaust Help

Hey all,

I am finishing up my Gen 3 BoB build with a stock 701 and stock exhaust. I'm finding that the exhaust hoses I bought (accidentally bought a BPipe hose from Rad Dudes and I bought what I thought was a stock hose) don't fit. Can anyone help with idea's on what hose I can get from the exhaust to the water box??

11953211_1011466702226958_7955275406358003637_n.jpg

Why doesn't it fit?
I'm guessing it doesn't fit because the waterbox is too close to the exhaust, if I was you I'd use your OEM hose and cut it the part that's to long and put a small aluminum tube in to connect the two pieces back together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's just about the right length but it curves away from the water box as opposed to towards it. I think I can cut it in half, spin it, and couple it with a piece of aluminum tubing.

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
I had the same issue when trying to fit the exhaust hose for a Red Pipe into my old SN. I did the same thing. Just cut the hose in half and find some aluminum tubing to connect the two. Worked great and never had any issues.

That is awesome you got it to fit. I have a gen3 and that b1tch is a tight fit! Make sure and post a video of your backflip attemps! =)

Man you aren't kidding...

10628363_1013828041990824_6446518108792927218_n.jpg

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
@StandupNation sorry man I'm pulling my ski apart right now to get cleaned up for me to sell. I might go out a few times before Havasu if nobody buys my stuff otherwise I'll be waiting till I get my new ski. How do you like your setup with stock pipe?

Top Bottom