Get your X-H2o shirts now! ***PRICE DROPPED***

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I updated the inventory of shirts.

Here's what's left (the inventory shows one less because I have 1 of each size earmarked for overseas):
S - 0
M - 19
L - 7
XL - 5
2XL - 15
3XL - 6

4 Larges were sold today already, so if you want your size, you better order it now. $12 shipped is a steal for this nice of a shirt.

SuperJETT

I think I'm out of XL's now, and not very many M or L left either so get them while you can. I don't plan on getting more made up.

KEVIN26

I'm Going Where???
you said your not getting more made,
does that mean that you will not be getting more made with the same design but instead with a new design or not at all?????

SuperJETT

Not at all. It has taken over 6 months of selling to finally hit 175 sold which is how many people clicked on the poll wanting a shirt (and many people said they wanted multiple of a size and couldn't click extra times).

The only way I'd do it is via preorders, where everyone pays up front, I order exactly what is paid for, and nothing else.

If anyone missed out on a specific size, I'm sorry, but they've been available since last July/August.

darin do you have any shirts left that you can ship over seas . i clicked the link in the store but non are listed , and calenders left as well wile im at it

Top Bottom