Other Getting the blues.

I'm happy with the snow because I dont have a ski and need time to earn money and build it. If I had a ski I'd be in the same boat as you though.

Took my skis out yesterday for a test run after doing some engine work. Weather was around 80, but water temps were a bit chilly. Definitely sucked when the ski would die due to a fuel issue and I would slowly sink into the cold lake water. Not cold enough for shorties though.

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
Took my skis out yesterday for a test run after doing some engine work. Weather was around 80, but water temps were a bit chilly. Definitely sucked when the ski would die due to a fuel issue and I would slowly sink into the cold lake water. Not cold enough for shorties though.

80!!!! it's not even getting about 60 out here right now but living close to an ocean is nice. just hard to get into the water when it is 38 out with 50 degree water.. brrrr. I got the blues bad, just rebuilt both my ski's but no time to ride.. stupid work and school haha

I wish i could ride right now. For one though I need to finish my ski. Lol and I put on my wesuit and got in the pool. I def wasn't warm. Im in TX but I just can't handle any bit of cold

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
I have the blues but its a little different... I dont have a ski right now. To top it off im a tech at a marina right on the water. Today it was high 70's and the water was so beautiful! At least i get to run boats on a regular basis.

Hope it warms up for yall northerners soon!

Top Bottom