Go Fast in a Straight Line

bit

Rider Mod Needed
This maybe one of the hardest tricks to learn third only to the backfilp and barrel roll respectively.

The basics:
- Get on plain
- Pin the throttle
- Get low and back in the tray
- Hold on

It sounds easy but it is not. If it was easy all the couches would be doing it.:rolleyes:

stanton

High on jetskis.
ive been trying but its sooo hard!
DSCN2215.jpg

He was at least going 75 if the video is recording at 30 frames per the 2 pictures you see are back to back frames... It could have been a world record 119MPH if he wold have torn that visor off. 119MPH is the record isn't it since couches are running right at the 180 mark They must be up there I seen a wave raider III on ebay that done 78MPH

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Here it is! The S.L.T. (straight line trick). It takes certain modifications on your js 300. Caution; professional on closed coarse....

Attachments

• Img_2101Rocket.jpg
    Img_2101Rocket.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 835
ahh yes, the infamous SLT. i remember the first time i saw someone try this. it was at the river, and the guy was on his knees. everyone there thought he was crazy for trying it, but he was a rebel. he crashed of coarse , and all i kept thinking was man, if he'd of pulled that off it would have been so cool. perhaps one day when boats are fast enough, someone will nail the ever elusive SLT.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
What many of you dont realize is Darin Invented that trick at the 2003 JAM in Nashville. You should have seen the croud go wild, it was total mayhem when he pulled that ellusive trick off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:splatt::splatt::splatt::brap::brap::brap:

I didn't really invent it, it was just the first time performed in competition.

Top Bottom