Go Fast in a Straight Line

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Is Someone Going To Start A Legdrag Trick Thread,,, I'M HOPING THIS WEEKEND I CAN GIVE THIS A TRY, HOPE I CAN BARROW SOMEONES HELMENT

tom21

havin fun
are you guys having the same problem I am having? right after I get on plane say 10-15 miles and hour, I get "speed wobble" from going too fast. do I need to tighten the pole or the nozzle or something? sometimes I just say F it and hold on and pin the throttle hoping to outrun the harmonics or whatever and instead of smoothing out it gets worse and I end up falling and tumbling forever on the water getting all beat up as I go- usually like a foot or two...

Y

yamaslut

are you guys having the same problem I am having? right after I get on plane say 10-15 miles and hour, I get "speed wobble" from going too fast. do I need to tighten the pole or the nozzle or something? sometimes I just say F it and hold on and pin the throttle hoping to outrun the harmonics or whatever and instead of smoothing out it gets worse and I end up falling and tumbling forever on the water getting all beat up as I go- usually like a foot or two...

good stuff there Tom.... he he he...

tom21

havin fun
I was thinking about taking a couch bottom deck and grafting it to my SJ- something that rides really great like a Kawi ZXI 1100 hull!

'Crockett

Freelance Smartass
Uhmmmmm . . . wait a minute, you mean you actually can stand up on these things ? !

I always wondered why they called them that, I thought it was a joke or sumpthin'.

I call mine a "Kneel-ee" . . . . . . . . . and I like to giggle and say "Wheeeeeeeeee !" when I hit a bump in the water and that pole thingy bounces way up !

:woot:

:biggrin:

Hogggman

Stock Sucks
You guys make jokes. I was performing this very trick last weekend and fell of and blew out my ear drum. Hopefully I can still ride this weekend in cleveland.

kaveteen

dont be a hater
haha i was doin that when i was ten and last summer i burned my dad(kaveman)s 860 cc motor out goin wide open (it goes i think 70mhp and i was only 12)

Boris

The Good Old Days
I'm still having problems with this one.
Seams that the nose of the ski starts lifting off the water at about 1/2 throttle and than all I see is sky.
Would a set of tubbies help make it more stable and allow me to scream across the water at 3/4 throttle ???

P.S. I have a helmet with visor for extra down force already.
Thanks.

doing this trick on a couch is really easy actually, i did it about 10 years ago when I was staying at my aunts house on the river, my uncle has a tigershark 640, took a few attempts but the trick to this trick on a couch is to put your feet as far back as they can go, and lay your torso on the seat and hold the handlebars underhanded so that you have to do arm curls to turn, i tell you, i had that old 640 up to 75 too!

Top Bottom