Other go pro jet ski setting???

jeremy chambon

Need more power
my jet ski vids seem to play back fast is when im moving but if im not moving seems okay is it a setting i have wrong i would like to figure it out before i want to use it again im shooting in 1080

kcmasterpiece

Sweet Baby Ray's Sucks
I have no clue what you just said, but Shoot in 720 and the fastest fps avail. (makes for better slow-mo editing). I have the hero 1 and shoot in 720p 60fps

it should record as fast as you're moving... if that's too fast, slow down? or go faster and edit video in slow motion.. and for any lengthy video I'd skip the 1080 and do 720, takes up less space

jeremy chambon

Need more power
okay let me try this again lol i was very tired last night. when im moving on my ski it looks like im hulling ass but it just looks very strange like its missing a few frames lol chop up a little vid and post it later

Did you run it through any software first or is it still in it's native MP4 format? I've read about issues (mostly on PCs not Macs) involving the codec the GoPro uses causing playback issues.

I am using the Hero 3 Black edition and filming in 1080P at 60fps. My laptop has troubles playing back, but my work PC is fine. I can also playback from the camera straight to my TV with no issues. I am now in the market for a new laptop.

jeremy chambon

Need more power
it doesnt matter if i play it right off the card or if i edit it in windows movie it just plays back very fast almost like it is missing a frame but it is only noticed when the camera is moving fast if your just floating around in the water it seem like real time

what are the specs of your PC? I'm assuming everything plays fine if you plug a mini HDMI into the camera to your PC or TV.

Maybe you can list a few more of your settings. You stated 1080, but what frame rate? what type of memory card and class? is it set-up for NTSC and not PAL? I've also read of playback issues if your PC or TV is not capable of displaying the resolution you filmed in.

Here's a little more info as well: http://discussion.gopro.com/gopro/topics/gopro_hero_3_black_playblack_issue

sounds more like a pc issue than a camera issue... try it in 720 for a ride and see if your pc will play that that.. you might just not have enough processor to keep up with 1080.. if it plays back on a different pc or straight to tv it isn't the sd card...

Top Bottom