GOPRO a day in the surf teaser

timoNZ

less work more surf
Pictures of the set up, like I said not the most practical in the surf but worth the laugh! all made for around US$2, less the carbon tube that I got as an off cut from one of my customers.

969220_10151528384485172_1281033325_n.jpg969948_10151528384955172_1467596075_n.jpg

So what is riding with that on your head like?

By the way AWESOME riding. Not even sure how much of it is the amazing angles...I have nothing to compare it too. But damn you look like your shredding those waves up.

Last edited:

Its all about the surf!
227 its around 8 feet, it probably could be shorter than it is.

No I think you nailed the length. You are perfectly centered, it shows your whole ski and most important, the footage doesn't make the viewer dizzy. Seriously IMO thats the best angle of footage I've ever seen. I've experimented a bit myself and haven't come up with anything that good. A few of us are going to copy it, I hope you take it as a compliment. The credit is yours

timoNZ

less work more surf
For sure man! its cool to see what people come up with, One of my buddies here nicknamed it "seagull cam" lol. lets see some more footage. one of the guys is going to try some flips with it this weekend I will post up the results.

Bump for an amazing invention and to ask you if you plan on selling a kit to make our own? Maybe just the center bearing that you can add your own pole, camera, and counter weight to? I LOVE this, timoNZ!

stuntbikemike

Time to ride
Yes, this is very innovative. It shows potential for higher quality ride footage. I would love to try that out. Do you go to daytona freeride?

Top Bottom