GoPro HD amazing

FxOne

FxI
those guys with the flying squirrel suits blew me away, i bet they can go a few miles from the jump spot. ive never had a desire to skydive but that makes me want to . superman FTW

those guys with the flying squirrel suits blew me away, i bet they can go a few miles from the jump spot. ive never had a desire to skydive but that makes me want to . superman FTW
yeah...they are cool. i fly a fairly old suit. this is an S3 and I can get my vertical speed down to around 60mph. that translates into a rough forward speed of ~60mph. turns a 60sec. skydive into a 2min flight. those gopro cams do capture good quality footage.

Attachments

• IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 44

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
yeah...they are cool. i fly a fairly old suit. this is an S3 and I can get my vertical speed down to around 60mph. that translates into a rough forward speed of ~60mph. turns a 60sec. skydive into a 2min flight. those gopro cams do capture good quality footage.

serious baller!

I just preordered mine....

Me too...... looking forweard to getting some vids this winter. on the ski and the snowboard. I am not jumping out of a perfectly good airplane or off a cliff though. there are alot of cool videops on their site, click the testimonials button.

Last edited:

Flyinbysti

Rad Dudes
I think I am going to order one up in the next couple months and us it snowboarding too. Then be ready for spring.

I wonder if anyone thought about gliding all the way to the ground with one of those suits on. I bet it could be done. I would aim at some water though.

Didnt the guy that helped design those suits make one jump to many.............(His last)?
a few of the pioneers of the wingsuit world are gone. skydiving is fairly dangerous. skydiving in a straight-jacket is more dangerous. BASE jumping in a straight-jacket is very dangerous. :)

Top Bottom