Surfriding GoPro mount on a Squarenose

@quickmick I could prob make my own, but if you were selling these I'd buy one instead! That design should work on a round nose too.

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
Yea finding the time is my problem too, but then again I don't put my videos on You tube so its not much of a biggie.

Well if you want to try sending me video i can make time in exchange for a mount or at least a discount on one. Just tell me what you would like me to do and what clips you want put together. pm me with all your contact info we try to arrange something :)

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
I made 6 of them up ready to sell. 50.00 shipped and PP fees.
The clamp part is made of Delrin plastic. SS bolt. The ends are 5 layers of heat shrink to give the camera something to bite too.
I have never had a problem with my go pro coming loose. If you want a teather line simply drill a small hole through the mount where you want to and run your line.
Bow mounts.jpgBow mount view.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Bojangles

Lord of the Dance
Quick and easy! I dig them! Yeah my narwhal is to big and bulky to ship, just made one out of a solid SS rod, should never bend unless I lawn dart it, yours should be able to take a pounding
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372081541.207412.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1372081564.265605.jpg

Top Bottom