Other Gopro????

I-LOVE-WATER

want to fly high
Who has the hero2 HD? Also do y'all get the motorsport package or the Surf? It seems like I might try the surf this time. How big of SD cards do y'all run in them? I have just a regular old gopro and it's time to upgrade. What setup are y'all using to edit the videos and all that I really want to learn how to do all of that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btmboards

Brett
The only one of those that I can answer is that alot of people are switching to it because of how much better it is. I currently have a 4gb card in mine but really need a bigger one. I ride for about 1:30-1:45 but my 4gb is full at between 40-45min. Get a good quality HD 16gb card.
Also there is a new surf edition Hero2 for sale in the "For Sale" right now for $280

I just upgraded to the 2. Same quality as the old one, but having the more 'user friendly' menu is nice.

I use a 32gb card, the amazon basic ones are cheap as hell. Just be sure to get the fastest class SD card available, no matter what size you go with.

I-LOVE-WATER

want to fly high
Ok what do y'all mean by a fast SD card never heard of it that way?

Bruce I am goin to keep it and use two on my ski or put it on my buddies ski.

Do most of y'all use the surf setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offroadie

Living the dream.
If memory serves... The GoPro HD required a minimum of a "class 4" SD card. I am running a 32gig. I am also looking into getting Final Cut Pro X soon. I bought the motosports edition for the additional mounts. I didn't see a use for the surf mount as related to skis.

I got one about two years ago and it was the worst 250 I ever spent. The thing fogged up constantly I tried everything to prevent it. The pic gives me a headache from all the jolting and I always find myself turning my head when I watching it in hopes of moving the video. They are nice if you have someone taping you with it from a distance. But if you are using it to tape yourself you will might be not like how the video turns out .

Just my 2

Top Bottom