Super Jet got my mag pump, now i need wear ring.

BlasterDisaster

Back Flips & Barrel Rolls
Bringing this back from the dead as I just got the Solas pump and trim setup and I'm looking for help!

how did you setup your trim? Any photos? Thanks in advance.

Erik

all i did was had reduction nozzle off trim ring on turn nozzle on.
sat reduction nozzle down on work bench where it would normaly bolt to pump. sat angle finder on top of turn nozzle. took it apart and grinded on trim ring and or reduction nozzle till i got the degree i wanted
Sent from my Huawei-U8652 using Tapatalk 2

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
I was in the same boat as you...ugly green wear ring on shiny new mag and trim. I threw the stock wear ring in my bead blaster and then painted it black, looks a lot better now.

BlasterDisaster

x2- I am trying to fab up my solas pump too. Im a visual learner! Wanna make sure I dont mess it up trying make it work..

yea..... and the few folks i know with trim that i could actually look at are all running the thrust system so none of that really applies to me.

i'm going to WaveDaze next weekend and I'm sure i'll see some folks running the Solas trim nozzle.... I'll take plenty of pictures to share with everyone if nobody chimes in before then!

BlasterDisaster

he does.... i don't think it's come in yet but i have a feeling he will be the one to show us all how it's done. he seems to have the trim thing figured out pretty well....

Top Bottom