Graphic Ideas

Looking to possibly do some type of custom graphic with vinyl on the sides of my 07 SJ... Any ideas? I was thinking maybe re-doing the stock yellow ones however with a two toned mirror look but I am not too sure? I HAVE A BLANK CANVAS TO WORK WITH...

picture.php

Throw some ideas out there or if you have pictures of ones your currently did or have seen post them!

Thanks!

Photoshop. I am at work, was bored, lol. If you like something and want a different color combo, let me know, it is easy to switch.

Scottie

Photoshop. I am at work, was bored, lol. If you like something and want a different color combo, let me know, it is easy to switch.

Scottie

Haha Great! I was thinking, to keep it simple with possibly changing the stock ones around from the yellow to some type of silver....or get a little more detailed with something printed...where the vinyl would be in random places throughout the ski and its like an interior look of the engine (like see-thru)??? It's tough to explain! lol sorry

Last edited:

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
Unless you're going to paint it red as LBE suggested, I'd leave it alone. :biggthumpup:

Scottie Mac's designs are cool (I like the red one best) but I personally go for the blank canvas look.

Waternut

Customizing addict
I really like the red white and black one. I'm considering doing something similar when I get my new hull. Still debating though...

Yea the Stealth look is rather nice.... but I one of those people who like change. As nice as the black is and looks, I am sure that I will get sick of it so I thought it would be nice to have other opinions and what they think design wise so I can possibly do something in the spring time!

W'ell see!

How about these....somewhat stock with a little more style
picture.php
(Please excuse the dark grey in the bottom graphic, I f'd that one up)

Top Bottom