Graphics kits???

Superjet 9195

Dude... you can jump that
how soon do you want some budweiser decals. I cant PROMISE anything but I may be able to get some for you. It may take a week or so. I actually work at DEI and I have gotten a few budweiser decals from the body shop manager. I just got a few a couple weeks ago, so I dont want to go ask for more too soon.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Just take some old boxes and use clear packaging tape

I've sold 6 sets of decals of this style already for over $50 a set. Just put them on some no-stick paper so they peal off easy and they sell really nice. If anyone is interested in some inexpensive graphics kits, I will be releasing a new "Do the Dew-ski" kit soo.

Subtacular

All or nothing
how soon do you want some budweiser decals. I cant PROMISE anything but I may be able to get some for you. It may take a week or so. I actually work at DEI and I have gotten a few budweiser decals from the body shop manager. I just got a few a couple weeks ago, so I dont want to go ask for more too soon.
DEI thats cool. That must be awesome. Dale Jr. is my favorite driver. It sucks he is leaving. Budweiser decals would be sweet. I am not in any hurry. But sooner the better. Thanks.

Top Bottom