Great deal on Rule bilge pumps

modularjunk

day dreaming
Site Supporter
I know its build time and im sure a bunch of you guys need bilges so I figured id share.

http://www.zorotools.com/g/Bilge Pumps and Shower Drain System/00058157/None

I just picked up a few rule 500 gph's which is rule 25d for $18.42 each. They have 1100's and a few others that i know people use. This is not a sale price but their normal price which i thought was super cheap as 500gph pumps are norm 33-40 bucks.
also free shipping over $50 bucks and use coupon code cupid15 for 15% off over $75

Just figured id try to help some fellow members save some extra $$

modularjunk

day dreaming
Site Supporter
@Yami-Rider i believe the 25-s is the automatic one if you hover over the mouse over the descrition the 25s on the very last line says automatic operation no float switch required

modularjunk

day dreaming
Site Supporter
@Roseand how much are the 1100 normally? i know the 360 and 500 are cheap but alot of people use them including myself and i know i norm pay more than $18 bucks each and i have a few accounts at cheap marine supplies

Thanks for the post…..I was just looking to buy one or two today. I'm trying to figure out the best automatic pump if anyone has any experience. I know there are a ton of opinions on the other thread. My plan with TL is to run one auto and then likely a second on a switch if needed. Anyways thanks for the link.

modularjunk

day dreaming
Site Supporter
Ok. Well they may not have every one but prob Since They have so many rule pumps im sure they can order it and get a good price on the one you want. For now what I posted is food for guys wanting the 360 500 and a few others guys use.

Top Bottom