GROUP K 845cc SuperJet Freestyle Tech Info

the 1000 was an ada barrel with a 10mm crank as far as what was wrong I couldn't say what if anything it did have plenty of power but the only thing I could liken it to was a highly ported 125cc race bike it just took a bit of time to come on the pipe if your revs were to low but once it comes holy truck. I should have said the group k has more usable power for MY skill level. Oh and this is in the surf.

Matty

P.S put plenty of love into that 771 topend your sending over soon to Chucky theres a few people over here keen sample some TS power.

can't wait to see how much power that 771 will have as there will be a few boys over here testing it .....

ps hope they put heaps of stickers in the post to..........

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
the 1000 was an ada barrel with a 10mm crank as far as what was wrong I couldn't say what if anything it did have plenty of power but the only thing I could liken it to was a highly ported 125cc race bike it just took a bit of time to come on the pipe if your revs were to low but once it comes holy truck. I should have said the group k has more usable power for MY skill level. Oh and this is in the surf.

Matty

P.S put plenty of love into that 771 topend your sending over soon to Chucky theres a few people over here keen sample some TS power.

Ok, so it was overported for a fixed port ADA setup...

Oh, so the 771cc on the build list at the shop is yours?
I don't get names for most engines on the build list, just a serial # and specification sheet.
can't wait to see how much power that 771 will have as there will be a few boys over here testing it .....

ps hope they put heaps of stickers in the post to..........

You then will need to order the SS 865 and blow his doors (hood) off!!:poke:
Ok let's get off this thread...

zimby

I LOVE FLIPPIN
Chucky, thats my 771 you are building. Cant wait ......

Send some stickers with it i will plant them all over the ski.

SS865 is the next motor :bananajump:

Ok, so it was overported for a fixed port ADA setup...

Oh, so the 771cc on the build list at the shop is yours?
I don't get names for most engines on the build list, just a serial # and specification sheet.

You then will need to order the SS 865 and blow his doors (hood) off!!:poke:
Ok let's get off this thread...

Yeah, get off this thread, LOL!!, and get the 771 done so you can get onto my SS865!!! Another Team Scream motor heading down under, this time down south though! Cant wait!! Im building a SS865, stock stroke, 827cc 7 port, PV, A mate's building an ADA, 6mm stroke, 930cc 5 port, non PV, both going into lightweight 09 hulls. Cant wait to try 'em out.

SJ Thumpa

SJ THUMPA
Yeah, get off this thread, LOL!!, and get the 771 done so you can get onto my SS865!!! Another Team Scream motor heading down under, this time down south though! Cant wait!! Im building a SS865, stock stroke, 827cc 7 port, PV, A mate's building an ADA, 6mm stroke, 930cc 5 port, non PV, both going into lightweight 09 hulls. Cant wait to try 'em out.

Be sure to let us know the comparison????
Cheers

Top Bottom