Super Jet group k freestyle engine

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
yeah i got a chance to ride my buddys he has 846xmetal it seemed to pull a little harder but im also running a stock pump as he is running a mag pump. it ended up costing me 3,380 with the oem 44 carbs an intake an 62tcyc, that i bought used on ebay, but harrys work with lighten fly wheel ,tured an welded crank, milled head, porting, boring, pistons,half griddle,an assembly for the 845 big bore was far cheaper than everyone else, i checked in to jetworks an talked to art an he wanted that much for a 771 with a small stroke an no carb work. i was just trying to get the best bang for my budget so my wife would not kill me, but when i got my motor back it was ready to go i will deff do buisness with harry again.

Totally agree with you there on groupk.l shouldn't leave out Jetmaniac/Blue motors.Those guys do a great job and will stand behind their motors and parts.Both stand up guys!

Yeah Skinnyman i totally agree! I did some research an talked to many of people before i went with group k. Harry an his team didnot want me to spend all that extra money on aftermarket parts that i didnot need. ps not mention he has been in business since the 1970s that should tell people somthing about group k they build good products.But thaTS JUST MY 2 CENTS

I haven't ridden alot of a/m motors but out of them all the group k 845 is my favourite, not because it has the most power but because it delivers it the best way for how I ride which is surf. The best way to describe it is it feels like a stocker to about 1/4 throttle and from there it just gets stronger and stronger but it builds it doesn't just hit and when surf riding I think that is critical.

Matty

Last edited:

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
I haven't ridden alot of a/m motors but out of them all the group k 845 is my favourite, not because it has the most power but because it delivers it the best way for how I ride which is surf. The best way to describe it is it feels like a stocker to about 1/4 throttle and from there it just gets stronger and stronger but it builds it doesn't just hit and when surf riding I think that is critical.

Matty

I would hope it makes a ton more power than the stock motor on the first 1/4 throttle... To me that's really important for recovery and accelerating up a wave face from a stop (depends how close the waves are to eachother)

yeah sorry by stocker I meant with bpipe & head :) thats pretty much stock nowdays isn't it :) just wanted to get across that it has good throttle response the power is not like a light switch which is how most a/m motors I have experienced performed and 1/4throttle doesn't mean bottom end pull full throttle at idle and giddy up

Last edited:
Top Bottom