guess what this is going to be??

butti

lone wolf
It looks too tall but when you mock a steering on it it feels very comfortable and not to stretched out forward and low. I have noticed on some new aftermarkets x2 set ups that the steering stem is much longer to compensate for the lower center . It would be almost like if you rode with the handlepole real low, after a while , your back would be killing you.

BTW, your right, your the second one to make a close encounter reference:scared:

all x2 steering systems are the same height.they just look real tall because everyone removes the dashboard peice that normally covers that part of the the steering.looks funny to me too but its the same as stock x2.its impossible to tell what it feels like on a stand or trailer.it feels completely diferent in the water.if you stand on my ski on the trailer it feels like the bars are too far away but when you ride it it doest feel that way at all.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
all x2 steering systems are the same height.they just look real tall because everyone removes the dashboard peice that normally covers that part of the the steering.looks funny to me too but its the same as stock x2.its impossible to tell what it feels like on a stand or trailer.it feels completely diferent in the water.if you stand on my ski on the trailer it feels like the bars are too far away but when you ride it it doest feel that way at all.

I will agree with Butti ,its not like a bike where you sit on it close your eyes and reach for where the bars are supposed to be,if you go too tall,it makes it very hard to reboard in deep water because of the long reach to the bars from the back of the ski,thats part of the reason I flatdecked mine it actually makes the reach shorter not having to go over the gunwhales to reach the bars.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
I will agree with Butti ,its not like a bike where you sit on it close your eyes and reach for where the bars are supposed to be,if you go too tall,it makes it very hard to reboard in deep water because of the long reach to the bars from the back of the ski,thats part of the reason I flatdecked mine it actually makes the reach shorter not having to go over the gunwhales to reach the bars.
rear mounting is for noobs. :Banane36:

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Alright, I just cut off about 4 inches from the top due to popular demand. Its looking much better now...not so much a close encounter of the 4th kind!!

Top Bottom