haiti fund freeride sebastian

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
i was thinking about getting a freeride for haiti fund going i would like to do in sebastian maybe in a month or so
I need some help from the locals there if you are out there and no set donation but anyone wants to ride togather for the day and thrust will put out burger and dogs for the lunch to help those in haiti
i feel that our sport is a liesure and we are all fortunate to have the opportunity even to try it much less to level some of us have
so i would like to give something to help them out
any ideas or help would be great i dont want to ove rorganise this just get togather a total amount of who is coming a date and and when and a fund or amount to donate the total to send to those in haiti
maybe we can make this an annual event for the cause for the year

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
i have been kicking around since it happened but there was daytona and did not want to rain on there cause
so i dont really have time to put up a production like nick daytona is a great ride but this is for a much needed cause and would need some companies like mine to step up for some raffle items too
i will put up some of our product as well
those cannot attend and wouldlike to donate i would say the best way is the red cross or we could work something out

brian,great Idea,in yrs past we always had a good size get together in sebby after tona in mid march,50 or so people.but no one ever really picked it up as a event.alot of us wavejunkies came back down for it though.If your really thinking of making it a yearly event,with sponsors and some organization,id wait till at least mid to late march to give guys time to recoup from tona,and still have something else to look forward too. its cool to see someone try and pull something like this together

THRUST

ThrustInnovations.com
yea i am thinking the same late march or april maybe like a spring break benfit ride whatever is going on that year we would pick a charity to make a donation too this year haiti.
i am a little to bit overwhelmed at the moment to make it some huge event and i would need some others from the area to step up and help to get this thing rockin

Top Bottom