haiti fund freeride sebastian

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
A few of us are only coming for Saturday. Driving in the A.M., riding, driving in the P.M.
I haven't seen anything about food in this thread. There's not much really close to there.
I'll bring my camp grill,if it will fit in Josh's truck, but I can't really feed everyone! I have an adapter so it will run on a 20# bottle. (plenty of fuel)
All are welcome to use it.

Can't go all day w/o "something"!

Lucaumpits

RIDE LIKE U'VE STOLE IT!!
Im so proud of you brow,

you sound like you still mad?

dont be mad I love you
I have no idea what you are trying to say since that makes no sense, but I can assume you are asking if I would do it if I had the ski to do it... not sure, cause I don't have one. I do know that you need a super light hull and a 1000cc motor. or at least the people who have done it were on them. I have been flipping for over 7 years and I can say I have never came close on a standard limited setup and I have launched some big ones.

I guessed you missed the point... not sure..

SuziQ

Banned
we just arrived at Hirams, and wanted to let you guys know the band left them high and dry as of yesterday (broke their contract, so Hirams does not intend to have them back again...they got a better "gig")...sorry about that!

A band by the name of O'manufacture will be playing both nights.

Hirams has six rooms left, if anyone still needs a room.

Safe travels!

Boris

The Good Old Days
I just hope and pray that we get some cold weather down here. Nothing major but mid 60's would be nice.
Maybe than I could split town for a day and join all you crazy fakers.

I hate all these needy F@CKS who can't live without their AC just cause it's f@cking 74*F. Bunch of C@NTS.
:17:

Do like I said spray everything with silicone spray and wrap you throttle in electrical tape or find your bad ground lol

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
South. I sure hope there's swell in the morning again. And I hope my ski doesn't shock me again.

HAHA, mine was doing that too on the 3rd set.

I downloaded video from 3 different helmetcams from saturday but it will take me awhile to find the time to edit it down and post. props to Dan on the quick vid, who said you can't teach an old dog new tricks eh? LOL

I can't wait to see Suzi's pics from the boat.

There were some fishermen who got one incredible show saturday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom