Hand holds on SXR

Hi all. Just wondering if I could get opinions. I'm getting my husband a new hood for his SXR for our anniversary and I was wondering how you all felt about hand holds. I was going to just have one center mounted set, but then i got to thinking that maybe it should have two sets. Should it?? I don't know, I don't ride. Any help would be really really great. Thanks a ton.

Mid mount unless his arms drag on the ground when he walks.. more forward would be good only (for me) for driving with your feet.. the mids are best riding on the hood for control.. Better to have them and not use them then to want to use them and not have them.. plus it makes it easier to lift the hood off in the shop..

Thank you so much. I appreciate that a ton. I'll go for just the single set of mid mounted. Bobby at Trinity Composites is making it for me...in time for our anniversary even :) I can't wait! Thanks again for your input... I try not to be clueless, but still am.

vjhardcore

Ride It Like Ya Stole IT!
Thank you so much. I appreciate that a ton. I'll go for just the single set of mid mounted. Bobby at Trinity Composites is making it for me...in time for our anniversary even :) I can't wait! Thanks again for your input... I try not to be clueless, but still am.

The fact that your asking us and going ahead and getting it done - is far from clueless. Good for you. What more could we ask for then have our wives take interest.:bananajump:

Top Bottom