Happy Early REV-day To Me

my shiets solid! Just a little bondline crackage.... nothing out of the norm.... that kind of stuff happens when you go big :cat37: Butti, Tim, and Nick will tell ya :biggrin: My boat held up stronger then the Waterdawged hood.

My boat is soon to be better and stronger then ever! It may weigh about 5lbs more :biggthumpup: There is alot of Gelcoat on a SJ! :sneaky:

:grumble:

Congrats, Brian! When do I get to ride it? I think I might be able to clear the jetties with a boat like that. :biggthumpup:

(Just kiddin). I hope it's a fun boat!

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
My stock 2006 hull (never in the water) fully reinforced with 1 layer 1208 biax and 1 layer 10oz carbon fiber = 118lbs.

That is with almost 1.1/2 gallons of epoxy resin.:Banane01:

And this one will be about 90#, thats 28# in the hull and 12# in the hood for 40# savings, I am happy w/ that. Its not only the weight, its that its different and NEW. I have been ridding SJ's for years and I wanted something different then 90% of everyone else in this sport. I hope Jeff throws the mold in the trash now, but unfortunateley he is making them at nearly a hull per week now it seems :banghead:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
don't worry I am out even if they were on a shelf. the tops of the trays look like its going to destroy elbows better than a square.

It does look that way, I thought the same thing. I hope it will be ok though. I never had issues with the square, I am more concerned about shins and ankles if you come out of holds. BTW, with not too much glass work that can be fixed.

Top Bottom