300/440/550 Has Anybody seen this!? Proline 550 handlepole

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
93JUNE.JPG

U saw this in the galleries and it looks awsome i really wonder if there is one still out there. so if anybody knows of one or someone who has any idea how to get one or knows of one. and or any old school 550 watercraft magazines videos what not i love looking at the stuff let me know please
Thanks
-Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
aww no way right on please do as soon as you get back is it light weight or what thats problably the coolest freestyle like handlepole for a 550 ive seen yet. and the only other than the aluminum ones but those are heavy i dont like em

hey, i just bought a aluminum pole for my 550 and the guy says its a proline...

Whats the difference between a normal alum. agaist a proline pole??

I'l take pics when i get it
Scottie

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
From the one or two pics ive seen and i talked to Fletch. its pretty much a stock pole but more angular and aluminum so odviously stronger. Thats nuts where did you buy it from? did they have anymore:sneaky: ?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Yep is that the one made by Graydon Industries I believe they called it the Graydon Power Pole,at least thats the one I remember.

Last edited:
Ya i'm pretty sure that steve and wedo are right, well i bought it off ebay as a "buy it now" and i got a amazing deal!
Heres what the auction said "This is a custom aluminumt handlepole for a kawasaki 550 made by Graydon Proline"
The pics he had wern't that good so i'l post some when i get it.(hopefully soon!)

Scottie

The pics!! i just recieved it today.. and i'd say i got my money worth.

Do you think i should turf the top of it like a chin pad or just leave it as is?

Scottie

Attachments

• 100_0024.jpg
    100_0024.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_0025.jpg
    100_0025.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_0026.jpg
    100_0026.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_0027.jpg
    100_0027.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 80

Fletch

AKA Gordon Liddy...
i drilled holes and put my chin pad on

Yep. And I helped. Now if we can just get his sorry ass to put that bad ass 550 back together!.:biggrin:

The stock chin pad fits quite nicely on those handle poles. That's the one thing that sucks about the MMF handle poles - stock chin pad won't work.

-F

550 SLUT

BORN TO FISH NOT CATCH
Yep. And I helped. Now if we can just get his sorry ass to put that bad ass 550 back together!.:biggrin:

The stock chin pad fits quite nicely on those handle poles. That's the one thing that sucks about the MMF handle poles - stock chin pad won't work.

-F

good one fletch

chit i'm done here on may 18th
that is my first think on my list
when i'm back on may 4th-7th, i'm getting my parts in order and finding out wtf i need

waz up for memorial day? i still have the three 650 i can use remember

Fletch

AKA Gordon Liddy...
good one fletch

chit i'm done here on may 18th
that is my first think on my list
when i'm back on may 4th-7th, i'm getting my parts in order and finding out wtf i need

waz up for memorial day? i still have the three 650 i can use remember

Shaver Lake beotch. Gregory has the campsites reserved.

Word.

-F

Well i just polished it up with some flitz.. its looking real nice and shiny!
I don't think i'l drill it and put the stock one on.. i'l just turf it

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
yeah.. i dont like you scottie that was destined to be mine...if it were white
good find you butthole vintage pirate. ahh im jealous
good buy/find/LUCK
-Mark

Top Bottom