Has anyone ever run this trim system?

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
The Blowsion tilt system. Just curious if anyone has ever installed one, used it, compared it to any others out there? Looks descent, but I have squat for experience with trim systems.

I've read some feedback on Thrust and a couple cats set-ups, but have never read anything on one of these. It looks like a good unit.... :dunno: Here's a link. http://www.blowsion.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=YASJAC130

Thanks guys!

Jay

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
hey, i dont personal have a trim system, but i asked this same question not to long ago. if you have a 08+ SJ the xmetal is what everyone is talking about. but as far as whole systems everyone says the blowsions thrust innovations are really good. and of course wamiltons is the bomb.

btw if you can get your hands on the right reduction nozzle and steering deflector from a waveraider, you can utilize the xmetal trim ring with minor grinding. i want to say the raider 701 and 760 had a 144mm pump(same as SJ). but lets get a confirmation on that.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
the raider trim ring and nozzle will work.

I have the trim ring and steering nozzle here from a 144mm raider. I believe SJBrit posted on another thread saying he has a raider nozzle as well. Let me know if you are interested and make me an offer.

Top Bottom