650/X-2 Have 2 Blasters may pick up an X2

I ride my x2 for years now and loved it all the way. Never had ONE issue with the 650 engine. Only did a carb rebuild when i bought it and it always works fine..

I just had my first ride with the westcoast pipe on it and a 44mm mikuni and I love this!! cant wait for the winter to start rebuiling and porting with a high comp head e.c.

It has just that bit more power now so that i can play on flatwaters.. I can make a wave now and jump out and airturn plus landing submarine ( impossible without the mods )

So buy one with mods and have fun!

I have to say my next project will be a fixed steer SJ. I think a square nose because they are cheaper.. I'll convert it to become a x2 with seat and all :p

Good luck!

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
if you want more power and linearity of drive trains on the skis. the Rhaas products kawie to yamaha kit will allow you to run the yamaha motor in the x2. i run a twin 44, piped 62t in mine and it is very impressive.

Dre0256

BORICUA
I have both and I think it all depends on your riding type or style. I have my own B1 and currently building another B1 for my son. That said we both like the B1's better for surf riding for the big air. Now I also do have an x2, however my x2 has a 701 (Rhaas kit), midshaft, Yami pump with a hooker and every body that rides it and they have stock X2's just cant beleive the difference. I like the X2 more to throw around and jump around. I also do ride my X2 in the surf and love it. My son likes the B1 for surf better and his stand up for the river better. IMO it all depends on your style and type of riding. By the way since I bought my 1st X2 I've bought several an am currently building one for my wife. As stated b4 pwctoday seems to have a bigger following for the X2 so might want to look there and talk to other ppl. As long as your in the water having fun its all that matters. Good luck.
Dre

Top Bottom