Other have you ever seen a Hison Jet ski

Engine:4 StrokeCertification:EPA / CESeats:2
Horsepower:151 - 225hpCylinders:4Engine Capacity:1201 - 1400cc
Length:3300mmPlace of Origin:Jiangxi China (Mainland)Brand Name:HISON
Model Number:HS-006J5DEngine Type:4 StrokeCooling System:Closed-Loop
Horse Power:155hpWarranty:Six MonthsMinimum Order Quantity:One Unit
HS Code:89039900OEM:AcceptableColor Optional:Red / Yellow / Blue
Optional Functions:Hi-fi Stereo with Mp3 / Turbo Charge / Resevse / Rem

1400cc_font_b_Jet_b_font_font_v1.jpg Looks like a waveblaster Hybrid. Dont make fun of the Mp3 player.. I like the vent system though

They copy all types of skis. They were using Suzuki Swift engines in a lot of them, until Suzuki got a court order against them. I helped a customer who had 2 RXP copies, total nightmare, power was way down on what they quoted, things broke quickly. Once I got them running decently we found the handling was dangerous after 50mph.

Yes they are real I talked to the rep just the other day. base model without the mp3 player lol. without the turbo is 4,000. lol he wanted to know how many I was interested in on my first order.. lol I told I owned a shop.. Guess i i was rich Id throw some money at one just to do it. be cool cutting waves like a blaster but listening to Megadeath on a mp3 player. But no t like I am a megadeath fan anymore. It was so 20 years ago.

Last edited:

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
150-255hp. If the engine actually made that and was worth a :):):):) it might be worth it to throw it in a blaster1. But in just going out on a limb and assuming its s piss poor design and doesn't make near the rated HP

i get my 2 piece motorycle suits fro the same site. I have alot of good luck with them and sell some time to time. I can order knock offs from the same design of the real deals at a fraction of the price. Now I can get blaster knock offs. lol

who knows what you would actually be getting. We are talking about different countries and there morals.only real way is to invest or become best friends with one of those 701 sponsors from over there in china. And ask one of them if they ever heard of the company or ski. Or maybe if rich enough. go over there as a business adventure and visit the manufacture themselves. Atleast the trip would be a tax right off. New name of your business would be daves knock offs.

[h=2]HS-006J2 Valentine Boat[/h]

The Hison Valentine Boat is designed specially for lovers,with Direct Drive Jet Propulsion system. Its innovative design,with powerful DOHC 4-TEC engine,will provide more pleaure to lovers.

Im not totally promoting the ski nore did i say its my favorite I just came acrossed it and posted some info to see what everyone thought of it.

Its all about the surf!
Cheap Chinese Junk- A quick 2 minute google search confirms this, even though it was painfully obvious by the 30 yr old styling.

RankCountryNo. of certificates
1China297,037
2Italy138,892
3Russian Federation62,265
4Spain59,854
5Japan59,287
6Germany50,583
7United Kingdom44,849
8India33,250
9USA25,101
10Korea, Republic of24,778

Top 10 countries for ISO 9001 certificates - 2010