Healthier lifestyle for someone in their 20's?

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
10 to 15 years ago, when body building, health and nutrition were the only things i cared about at the time, i used to love to absorb this kind of information. unfortunatly its pretty much useless info unless thats the field your in. in the last 10 years, jetskis became my passion, so now i just bomb away 4 days a week at the gym, with little thought about the chemical reaction going on in the body , that make it all work. stupid people have big traps, since they constantly shrug their shoulders and say, i dont know!

I am in the same boat even competed a few years ago. Now that I am older and the sore joints are catching up I am more about feeling good and less about being the biggest strongest guy around.

Did you watch the video? It is More about general health than it is bodybuilding. For instance studies showing that a couple heavy sets of leg press is better for your heart than running. Or how 70 year old men that worked out had the same muscle/strength as men in there 50's. Also men that where 90 in as good as shape as men who where 70 etc.

Another great thing to look into is a Rolfer. They do connective tissue stretching and will get all of the scar tissue out of your muscles and help realign everything back to normal. Take the deepest deep tissue massage you have ever had and multiply it by 1000 in both pain and effectiveness. Went from having shoulder pain so bad that I could no longer do pushups to benching 405 pain free again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolfing

yea, i watched the vid. useless info at this point in the game. rolfing is deep massage using elbows, knees and basically beating the :):):):) out of muscles. i dont like massages! i'm in cherry condition for being 50 and the only pain i feel is from the gym or the abuse of flips n rolls. my body can take one hell of a beating and its all from the abuse i've given it in the gym, year after year. age is just a number that means nothing to me. i'm going to keep beating the :):):):) out of myself, because i like it and i like the pain!

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
yea, i watched the vid. useless info at this point in the game. rolfing is deep massage using elbows, knees and basically beating the :):):):) out of muscles. i dont like massages! i'm in cherry condition for being 50 and the only pain i feel is from the gym or the abuse of flips n rolls. my body can take one hell of a beating and its all from the abuse i've given it in the gym, year after year. age is just a number that means nothing to me. i'm going to keep beating the :):):):) out of myself, because i like it and i like the pain!

Useless for someone like us who will continue to lift tell we die. But for the OP and others who don't realize the importance it has on being able to roll and flip a jetski more than once at 50 years old. ;)

Top Bottom