Heat it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a big cove at the 10 MM on the Sunrise Beach side. Theres a free public boat ramp about a mile away from me if anyone ever wants to get together to ride.

onesojourner, I rode with you and ketsair about 2 years ago at Table Rock. You guys definitely convinced me to buy a standup.

Ejake

straight cash homie
My parents have a place at the 42 that Ive been going too when not at tablerock.

Showme thanks again for helping me with Ambers pink ski. Id of never been able to figure that one out. Thank you.

58vwragtop what are you riding. our house is right across the channel from memossa.

onesojourner

I use a thumb throttle.
I'm in a big cove at the 10 MM on the Sunrise Beach side. Theres a free public boat ramp about a mile away from me if anyone ever wants to get together to ride.

onesojourner, I rode with you and ketsair about 2 years ago at Table Rock. You guys definitely convinced me to buy a standup.

Sweet what are you riding?

Mark44

Katie's Boss

Where is ketsair that dude just vanished? Was he at the Ozark ride?

Mark44

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
My parents have a place at the 42 that Ive been going too when not at tablerock.

Showme thanks again for helping me with Ambers pink ski. Id of never been able to figure that one out. Thank you.

58vwragtop what are you riding. our house is right across the channel from memossa.

I was on the square nose that had the yellow, white, and black design. I'm like 5 docks down from the marina.

58vwragtop

Braap Certified
Thanks man, but I have to though out a big thanks to KAWI (Matt) for helping me stripe the design out and help with painting. The VW is not complet yet. I'm still building it. But will get pics soon. Its a 58 bug with the sliding ragtop sunroof. I have a narrowed front beam, bigger engine, full air ride suspension- it will lay FLAT on the GROUND!!!:Banane25: Plus some other custom mods to it. Its just another toy. Maybe next year it will be pulling my skis for the next invasion!

Last edited:

Ejake

straight cash homie
Dude I go back into that cove all the time, are you going to be down this weekend? And if so we should meet up. Our house is in the middle of the two cliffs that everyone jumps off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom