heli teaser

RedTurboMr2

09 SuperJet
lol, i highly doubt you'll be shooting the first time you try flying the heli. In my opinion, buy a simulator and practice with that, they're not as easy as it looks. A good simulator is Phoenix. Good luck

I once saw a wakeboard show on fueltv and they were towing a a guy in a tube who was filming the boarders jump over him. pretty cool. for you guys that do the v-wake if you toss a buddy in a tube strait behind one boat, end up with some great shots from that.

save you guys some time song is sweet talk by kito
We do that all the time when we're wake boarding. I use a cold fusion gopro mount and attach it to a long pole. You have to get ridiculously close to the rider to any decent footage

im gonna get the hang out flying with a $40 guy from the mall then get a nice one
I am into this hobby and this is not a good idea dude. Start with the mall copter, these are generally coaxial helis, meaning there is one set of blades on top of the other. They are very easy to fly. Once you have mastered that then move up to a quality fixed pitch heli, a blade msrx would be a good choice. Fixed pitch means the blades are always at the same pitch and you cannot change it. Once you master that get a Collective pitch heli. These are the hardest to fly. You can change the pitch of the blades with this heli, this is how it is possible to fly inverted. I would probably suggest a blade mcpx v2. All the heli i suggested are micros. They can do everything the bigger ones can, the difference is when you crash you can generally pick them up and keep flying. The bigger ones tend the break more easily. The micros are also much cheaper if you do break something. Anyways, have fun with it.

Philip Clemmons

Owner, P&P Performance
Awesome vid, BUT the equipment they are using is several thousand bucks. The heli alone will be over 2k. The camera will not be cheap either. Not sure how the go pro will do unless properly mounted. These things turn 2-3k rpm and have some significant vibrations in them that may make quality poor, unless you step up to the expensive gear. There is a lot of liability flying near people as well......................things can and do go wrong. Badass video no doubt!

Jp79

Building Brawlers
Like the idea of the Go pro on there for some Mad video, Hope it comes out for you.

(Copter KIDS) These guys need to film at a Major Event Like Finals

Get a simulator and practice! I haven't bought a heli yet because I still am terrible at the sim. I know two guys who put in at least 15min a day on the sim and can fly a full 3D Heli on 10s batteries like crazy, it doesn't even look real when watching it.

http://www.realflight.com/

Top Bottom