Helmet Advise

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
90% of pwc products start out as something else and are re-branded. Most people wear a mountain bike helmet. Light weight, breathes well, and cheap.

I'll add that motocross helmets have a lot more padding and will retain a LOT more water.

If you are shopping around, go for a downhill/mountain bike helmet like Quinc said . Definitely would not recommend a motocross helmet.

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
I'll add that motocross helmets have a lot more padding and will retain a LOT more water.

If you are shopping around, go for a downhill/mountain bike helmet like Quinc said . Definitely would not recommend a motocross helmet.

You've been using the wrong moto X helmets then. Try an Airoh Aviator or Suomi MR Jump. Lighter than almost any downhill mountain bike helmet and way more protection. Pricey, but how much is your noggin worth to you? Seen quite a few mtb helmets destroyed in the surf. Just my opinion.

its simmple a 300lb ski is the same as 300lb dirt bike cracking u in the head ! but do u want a good mx helmet or a bmx helmet protecting u ! i will go mx any day ! imo

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow thanks for all the input. I'm looking to race and free ride. I have a nice bell MX helmet. I need a new down hill Mt bike helmet for Mt biking. I guess I'll just purchase one additional helmet for mountain biking and use it when I want to free ride in the water.

Thanks again for all the info.

Top Bottom