FX-1 Help me decide to move to the FX-1

Johnson8537

Superjet Rider
Ok guys...

I have had the following skis
90 SJ with coffans pipe

93 SJ with 6m6 61X Combo

2003 SJ STOCK

I just sold the 03 didn't notice a HUGE differance between the 90SJ and the 03 other than top end.

I have yet to ride the 93 I picked up.

I can get my hands on a clean 94 FX1 with a few mods
B Pipe
intake and ride plate
SS impeller
hydro turf
custom paint
Locking grips

(I might be forgetting a few things?)

What is it worth guys????

Will I be happy with the small pump and like the ride of the FX1

I got bored of my 90 SJ because it didn't have enough power to roll and no footholds.

How will I like the FX1 and the ride compared to the other skis i have owned..???

resized-DSC00814.JPG
resized-DSC00811.JPG
resized-DSC00812.JPG
resized-DSC00813.JPG
resized-DSC00815.JPG

Johnson8537

Superjet Rider
It's a modded 650 pipe. I have heard that it gives an improvement, but not as much as a true factory b-pipe.
Thanks...

How is this ski going to ride compared to my RN and SN SJ's???

I have ridden a buddies 550 and liked the handling but lacked POWER!!!!!!!!!! it seemed a bit more chalenging than the SJs to ride.

Any idea what a good buy on that ski would be?

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Thanks...

How is this ski going to ride compared to my RN and SN SJ's???

I have ridden a buddies 550 and liked the handling but lacked POWER!!!!!!!!!! it seemed a bit more chalenging than the SJs to ride.

Any idea what a good buy on that ski would be?

Rides like a 550 on steroids! You won't like it at first,but it will grow on you.

If ur under 175 lb's that 650 (if that's what it is) set up with the cheter pipe should run as good as stock 701. I would think.

Will I be happy with the small pump and like the ride of the FX1 - I was happy for 15 years. Sold my 650 sj when I got my fx

$1500 would be a fair deal in my book even with that motor. Sell ur other skis and put it down on a X-scream motor/topend.

You might wont to take a look at a B.O.B hull if you have 3 grand to spend. put the motor out of yr 93 in it.

Three grand can go a long way so think about.

Take a look at my stock fx video.

Johnson8537

Superjet Rider
Thanks guys... I think i will pass on this one!

Would be 1900 by the time I got it shipped to me!

I just found a local 98 SXi pro for 1800 Maybe I will pick that up and have my 93 SJ and a 98 SXI Pro for the best of both worlds! carving and freestyle!

i love my fx-1 but the tiny pump had to go...I installed the 144 pump from a superjet. I have a riva dry pipe on the single carb 701 and it has enough brap for my fat 200 pound butt

My buddy has 3 rn superjets, all riding alittle bit different and i still like my fx1 better. You wont be dissapointed. I put a 701 62t dual carb in it and now looking for a pipe, impeller, and maybe pump conversion.

Top Bottom