HELP! My fountain hurts.

ctatv

2strokes forever
nah best are the 94 yamaha purple with yellow stripes. most linear 2 stroke powerbands you can get, linear cause of the lines of course

Stripes??? Cmon, stripes dont affect powerbands.... IMHO the Bond Line is the most important factor concerning the power band(most linear). My ski has purple rub rails covering the bond line. Purple rub rails=purple power band, purple power band=Brapppppppp like no other.

nah best are the 94 yamaha purple with yellow stripes. most linear 2 stroke powerbands you can get, linear cause of the lines of course

ctatv

2strokes forever
thats why my PW80 was so fast when i was a kid, it was a 94...

not me in the pic (google)

94pw80-kenny.jpg

and my 94 rt100

You gotta be kidding me.....

PW80 then RT100 was the same order i followed as a kid.. from there it was KX125 then my current CR250.

sorry OP for thread hijack.

thats why my PW80 was so fast when i was a kid, it was a 94...

not me in the pic (google)

94pw80-kenny.jpg

and my 94 rt100

Last edited:

ctatv

2strokes forever
haha i went to the RT180, then atvs, then back to bikes with CR500

this IS mine

100_3515.jpg

100_3512.jpg

street legal SM cr500 for the win on 17" excells

ctatv

2strokes forever
still have the RT180 actually great beginner bike. then ATVs went polaris trailboss 325 to Wolverine to Quadzilla, sold the zilla and a sled to get my jetboat, missed 500 2 stroke so got the CR as my street bike but i have knobbies for it also full rim set only 20 minute switch & i can ride to and from trails

Chica68

I LOVE WATER!!!
humm... thanks,, i will try it. I also just thought of this; What if I put my ankles togather at/under the nose so as help keep the ski from jetting down beween my legs!!??
(i know that sounds kinky/weird). I will just try it this weekend and see what happens.

Yesterday, 1st run , i re-tried the old way and after smacking the s@#T :doh: out of my legs again , 2nd time I tried it the new way and it worked, but I could not keep the balance that long. Thats okay, at least I know it kinda of works :veryhappy:,,,,plus my husband/friend Stand-up Dave said it would prob help to have a shorter pole. Stay tuned this fall for a new post for help on that from me...hehehe.

thanks

Top Bottom