Help Promote the Sport of Stand Ups!!!!

@yz250f

So, random little rant, but this is my thoughts. I assume your aunt (If I remember correctly) is winning this prize money, but I think at the very minimum you should support the X. I realize it is no ones place to demand support of this site, but conservatively I have voted 50 times, and only knew about it because of this awesome forum we all use and love.

Congratz, and I am proud to support the publicity of our sport in any way I can.

@yz250f

So, random little rant, but this is my thoughts. I assume your aunt (If I remember correctly) is winning this prize money, but I think at the very minimum you should support the X. I realize it is no ones place to demand support of this site, but conservatively I have voted 50 times, and only knew about it because of this awesome forum we all use and love.

Congratz, and I am proud to support the publicity of our sport in any way I can.

Support this site by donating the money? What does the money go in to?

I think he means you should support the site by paying the small annual fee of $10. I think that's pretty reasonable seeing as how you're going to be on the cover of the Yakima herald due to this site ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom