Blaster Help route water cooling hoses yamaha 1100 non-pv

This is on my sons project B1 blaster ski we put (are slowly putting) in a 96/97 waveradier 1100cc engine in the B1. I'm a little confused with the water cooling hose routing on the engine. I am used to the top of the head taking the main water line form the jetpump but looking at the exhaust diagram where it says "see fig 21" it feeds into the exhaust box and also shows on the top of the exhaust pipe a vent tube to thru hull???? also #53 or #64 could be what connects to the main water feed hose form the jet pump which is it?

Does anyone have a idiots guide to routingteh water hoses on a old Yamaha 1100 non-pv motor?

Find a microfiche online somewhere. It's difficult to explain without a picture, but in stock form the two coming off the head are going into the exhaust. There's another coming from the pump into the exhaust mani, and then there's another from the pipe to the stinger, and then one that dumps overboard and one that went to the waterbox, but you will dump overboard. Let me see if I can dig up some pictures of my routing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uzu7eby8.jpg

Here's the fiche

Let me try to explain better. There's more than one way to route it, but this is how I routed my 1100.

Hose 53: from pump
Off head both: to beginning of pipe, near mani.
Hose 26: to pisser
Hose 63: to pisser
Hose 44: to stinger (makes a little loop)

yes that's the diagrams I am looking at I guess it just seems weird to me that the main water line hooks up to the exhaust box instead of the nipple on the back of the head. Does the trough hull hose matter if its out the back or the side?

I would dump it overboard. I don't know if you could get away with it being blocked off. Why wouldn't you dump it over board?

Yeah you will need a pisser on 63 anyway, just get two. It's not a big deal drilling the hull. Measure 5 times, drill once...

Jarrett1999

Vendor Account
The number 40 fitting seems to clogged on mine any tips? Had chem dip soak in it all night and got no where. 90psi compressor won't blow it out.

Top Bottom