help sj not running right

fishinrod

guerrilla steezin
so ive got an 06 sj and i took it out today and it was having some issues. it ran perfectly on saturday and now today it was bogging down sometimes. it felt like it was starving for fuel. it would be running fine but then it would just start bogging and almost die then come back t running perfect. i had 3/4 tank of fuel. i havent checked much since it happened right before it was dark but what areas should i be looking at? has anyone had this problem before? im gonna check some stuff out tomarrow but td be easier to help narrow know some possibilities. thanks again

I had a similar problem, it turned out being a blown head gasket.... You should check the comp in each cylinder. Also what kinda mods do yo have on your ski?

bone stock but i checked the fuel filter and there was water and garbage in there so im oping after i clean out gas tank and get a new filter it will tke care of it but who knows

that's most likely you're problem, but you may/probably have to clean out your carbs as well.

do the tank and filter 1st though and see where you're at.

im having the same problem it will be fine for 20 min and then out of the blue it will just bog down but the come back to be perfect.

i think it has to do with my coil/ electrical problem

Top Bottom