Help what year is my Kawa 750?

What year is the hull on my kawa 750?

• Comment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • robin.sylle@live.se

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
All hoses look good and are clean and they seem to be routed correctly. I'll check the coolant passages and pistons when I open up the top. myself, I think that it is the pump housing because everything else seems to be okay. Except the cooling ducts and pistons that I have not checked yet.
Here are some pictures of the pump housing. How do you think it looks? I think it looks bad but I have no experience.

Attachments

• bild 1.JPG
    bild 1.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 24
  • bild 2.JPG
    bild 2.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 21
  • bild 3.JPG
    bild 3.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 23
It sure dosent look pretty but I dont think thats the cause of your issue. If the pump can push out enough water to propel the ski properly then you have more than enough pressure in the reduction nozzel and stator area to produce flow in the cooling lines. If your just getting steam out the pisser you prob have a simpler issue like a clogged port or cracked exhaust manifold. possibly a blown out gasket even...

You can just type the HIN in on kawasaki.com in the owners section and it'll tell you everything about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magyar89: All hoses are clean and the cooling channels looks good does not seem to be anything in them. plugs look good. one of the piston was a little black. Is the carburetor misconfigured?
it cool properly and the water comes out in the bypass when i use the hose. thanks for specs I will measure it later today.piston.JPGPiston 2.JPG

Sxipro02: ports looks good, saw nothing on the manifold, however, none of the gaskets were particularly good so I've ordered a complete gasket kit, and is about to check out the whole engine and renovating it.

Top Bottom