Other help with duel 38 carbs

Do you only have a factory bpipe as far as mods? They have the jetting recommendations on their website to start with.

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Fuel in to bottom fitting on rear of the rear carb. Fuel return to tank from front of front carb.

we have bpipe jet kit for dual 38s.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Fuel pump is on the rear carb, slave carb is in the front.

Rear carb: bottom fitting fuel in from tank, top fitting is fuel out to slave carb, fuel pump fitting (middle in the way of height) is pulse line, connects to crank case.

Front carb: I can't picture it off the top of my head, but I think the fuel in is on the rear of the carb and the fuel out is on the front of the carb.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I think 135/70 is jetting for stock motor with b-pipe. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Jet maniac is a great supplier. I would just purchase the jets from him. He'll send you what you need, fast for a fair price.

Fuel pump is on the rear carb, slave carb is in the front.

Rear carb: bottom fitting fuel in from tank, top fitting is fuel out to slave carb, fuel pump fitting (middle in the way of height) is pulse line, connects to crank case.

Front carb: I can't picture it off the top of my head, but I think the fuel in is on the rear of the carb and the fuel out is on the front of the carb.

So the front carb inlet connects to the gas tank??? Is that correct...

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
So the front carb inlet connects to the gas tank??? Is that correct...

The front carb inlet connects to the rear carb outlet.

Petcock to rear carb bottom. Rear carb top to front carb rear, front carb front to fuel return. The left over nipple is the pulse line.

Top Bottom