Help!!

Hello ..
I am new to jet ski world , I bought used sxr 2006 before 2 weeks , it runs perfectly the first 2 days , after a week I tried to start the engine i just heard the machine voice and its not working , I call my friend and he told me try to put a little bit of gas on the carburator and it will run again , I did that and it runs perfect again , after 2 hours from riding and flushing the sxr I had the same problem again , i havent put some gas again i just need some advice why is that happening ? and how to prevent this from happening again thanks ..

lmi-step

wow I love this game!!!
Hello ..
I am new to jet ski world , I bought used sxr 2006 before 2 weeks , it runs perfectly the first 2 days , after a week I tried to start the engine i just heard the machine voice and its not working , I call my friend and he told me try to put a little bit of gas on the carburator and it will run again , I did that and it runs perfect again , after 2 hours from riding and flushing the sxr I had the same problem again , i havent put some gas again i just need some advice why is that happening ? and how to prevent this from happening again thanks ..

Check the cylinder compression and your carbs jets!

Top Bottom