Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to the junkyard I go...

gimmick

sports a beater 550
IMG_5532.JPG

At least I didn't have to pay them to take it.

Boris

The Good Old Days
Silly me, I thought you were taking a car to a junk yard which happened to be right by a river that by sheer coincidence also passes by your house.

:biggrin:

gimmick

sports a beater 550
Bah, you guys can rag on the ole girl as much as you want, but remember, I don't make car payments every month, it gets close to 30mpg, AND I don't need a trailer for my 550.

Boris

The Good Old Days
You tell em.

How dare they make fun of the shaggin wagon.

I'm with you on the no car payments thing. I love my 1K heap. Gets me where I want to go and still hits the speed limiter (125MPH) with trailer in tow.:biggthumpup:

groaty

X2 JUNKIE!!!!
gimmick said:
Bah, you guys can rag on the ole girl as much as you want, but remember, I don't make car payments every month, it gets close to 30mpg, AND I don't need a trailer for my 550.
you won't hear me rag on you about your car. those older 4x4 scooby's are awsome homemade rally cars. i had a legacy sedan that was great offroad. jumped great, handled the mud, and deep sand, also hit a tree with it and was able to drive it home. sadley after about a week it finally died. so i've been searching the local auctions for another...the pics are of the old girl after we drove through a brook

Attachments

• pics of parts 001.jpg
    pics of parts 001.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 28
  • pics of parts 002.jpg
    pics of parts 002.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 28
Top Bottom