Highroller Team Bill pole

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Pancake pete is right. To be a pro, you need to win amateur nationals. You don't need to have a legal ski to compete in freestyle for nationals, because nobody cares. We're just a lunch time break for the races. Nobody watches. The only thing you should be concerned about is that your ski is legal for world finals. When it comes to nationals, you run what you brung.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Pancake pete is right. To be a pro, you need to win amateur nationals. You don't need to have a legal ski to compete in freestyle for nationals, because nobody cares. We're just a lunch time break for the races. Nobody watches. The only thing you should be concerned about is that your ski is legal for world finals. When it comes to nationals, you run what you brung.

So, you support cheating.....

P

PancakePete

anyone who went to daytona have any feedback on these poles? i know there were some out there. im considering buying one.

Saw the poles in Daytona. Look very strong ! :biggthumpup:

ill post some more pics of my ski with the pole.. had alot of people ask about them at daytona..

Attachments

• IMG_0279.jpg
    IMG_0279.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0286.jpg
    IMG_0286.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0287.jpg
    IMG_0287.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 77

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
I was looking for it in Daytona on Saturday but didn't see any. I'm really liking the price and strength. What is the weight difference from stock? (I may have missed it earlier in the thread)

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
We all know some peoples boats arent legal,but that doesnt make it right?And yeah most people dont care,until that one person gets jelous and protest.

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
i dont think the class you (generally speaking) compete in should depend on what is done to your ski. it should be on your skill level. duh... lol

yeah, but somone who is very skilled that gets on an "underpowered" boat, or at least one that's not as much power as they're used to, will eat it.

onlyFX-1

Jace Forest...BRAP!
yeah, but somone who is very skilled that gets on an "underpowered" boat, or at least one that's not as much power as they're used to, will eat it.

Uhhm if they are skilled than it shouldnt matter if they get on a underpowerd ski. thats were it shows if you have skills, when you get on a underpowerd ski and can still rip it

tbaer

USMC
wow can we quit talkin about legal this and class that. who f#ckin cares. let the dude do what he wants. You people need to chill and live your own lives. nobody asked you to live his life did they? NO so stop cluttering up this thread with bullsh!t.

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
wow can we quit talkin about legal this and class that. who f#ckin cares. let the dude do what he wants. You people need to chill and live your own lives. nobody asked you to live his life did they? NO so stop cluttering up this thread with bullsh!t.

yeah? tell harrison that, he was one of the first ones to entertain the discussion.
also, if you don't particularly "like" a discussion, stay out of it. plain and simple.

Top Bottom